Elizabeth W. Gramigna, Esq., Founder
An unflappable advocate for fair process, Beth Gramigna is one of the most experienced workplace investigators in the tristate area.
After decades of conducting investigations, she founded Tribu Partners in 2018 to help clients address, manage, and prevent employment issues such as workplace misconduct, harassment, and discrimination. For nearly three decades, Beth’s holistic approach to labor and employment law has resolved conflicts and brought civility, accountability, and respect to workplace cultures across industries. She deeply understands the sensitive nature of her investigations — which have involved board members, CEOs, college administrators, politicians, police, and more — and reliably provides confidential, impartial fact-finding and analysis.
Beth received a J.D. from Rutgers Law School and a B.S. in Management and Industrial Relations from Rider University. She is licensed to practice law in New Jersey, the United States District Court District of New Jersey, and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- AWI Workplace Investigations Certificate Holder (AWI-CH)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Ad Hoc Committee of the Labor & Employment Law section, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Society of Independent Workplace Investigators (SIWI) and contributor to the organization’s Code of Ethics for Workplace Investigators
- Presented at seminars on compliance, ethics, and discrimination for Association of Workplace Investigators, the American Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the New York Bar Association, the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics, and the Association of Corporate Counsel.
Association of Workplace Investigators
- Former Board Member
- Full-time faculty member
- Drafted written examination questions for the ANSI-accredited workplace investigator test administered by AWI.
- Serves as a passionate volunteer for Durga Tree International, a non-profit organization working to end human trafficking through education and empowerment.
- Represented children as Guardian Ad Litem in the New Jersey courts, and provided pro bono representation to parents in state-initiated termination of parental rights proceedings.